The day trip to atlas mountains and ourika waterfalls
The day trip to atlas mountains and ourika waterfalls starts with a pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech, drive through the beautiful sceneries and landscapes of the hight atlas mountains, cross the varrious berber villages:
- Discover the lifestyle of the local living in the mountains
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the high atlas
- Enjoy a guided hiking and walking tour to Ourika waterfalls
- Visit to a berber family and a cooperative of argan oil
- Visit to a weekly berber market (Monday and Friday)
- Enjoy a traditional lunch by the river or with berber family
Day trip to atlas mountains
The day trip to atlas mountains and ourika waterfalls starts with a pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech, drive through the beautiful sceneries and landscapes of the hight atlas mountains, cross the varrious berber villages, visit to a berber family to discover the life style of the berbers as well as a visit to a weekly berber market (Monday and friday), continue through the green valley to reach the village of setti fadma where we will meet our local guide who will take you in a hiking and walking tour to explore the seven waterfalls of Ourika.
Discover many orchards, terraces where grow all kinds of vegetables but also small villages as hung on the hillsides. You will be amazed by the fruits of the work of the Berbers who had to climb the hills with the necessary equipment for the construction of these small villages and who worked to create the terraces in a very difficult environment.
Continue your way through the valley of palms following the Ourika, the local river. On the road, discover many fruit trees, tiny villages, the river bordered by a few restaurants and holiday homes of lucky lucky few. Then go to Setti Fatma for a refreshing moment in the shadow of the seven waterfalls located on this amazing place.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- English speaking Driver/Guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips and Gratuities