Marrakech sightseeing tour
Visit the city of Marrakech with and official art historian guide and a private vehicle with professional driver. To discover the incredibly rich heritage of this magical city. Your fully qualified driver will drop you off at each site to admire the city’s iconic landmarks and monuments:
Marrakech sightseeing tour including gardens
- Visit the old coranic school, Medersa ben Youssef, a magnificent example of Moorish architecture and the largest Koranic school in all of Morocco
- discover the labyrinth merkets/souks of the medina
- Disocover the Bahia Palace, with its magnificent ceilings and terraces
- Visit Saadian tombs, famous for their beautiful complex decorations
- Enjoy a walking tour in the Jewish quarter of the medina and the Koutoubia mosque
- The most famous district of Marrakech, the Jemaa el Fna square, a UNESCO site and one of the most famous places in the world
Marrakech sightseeing guided tour including gardens
Epicurean and spiritual, humble and proud, pious and nocturnal, traditional and avant-garde, cosmopolitan and mysterious, Marrakech the oldest and youngest of the imperial cities of the Kingdom.
the Koutoubia Mosque, with its imposing Almohad minaret. From a height of 70 meters, beautifully decorated in a Moorish style.
The souks of Marrakech are unique in the world by their organization and size. It is a very rewarding experience for the visitor. Through its infinite labyrinth of shaded streets, you will perceive the multitude of small shops and craft workshops, intoxicated by the scent of spices. Hard to resist in front of copper lamps, wicker baskets, leather slippers, embroidered clothes, silver jewelery, musical instruments, hammered trays.
admire the interior of the houses that enclose the narrow streets of the medina. One of the most splendid is probably the Bahia Palace, located in the Mellah, south of the historic city. Centerpiece of Moroccan architecture, it extends over 8000 m2, and is the receptacle of craftsmanship.
Do not miss the Majorelle Garden. Although much more recent, it is nonetheless a place apart, where multiple varieties of flowers flourish, beautifully highlighted by colorful built elements
- Professional driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- AC minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Mineral water during the trip
- Official art historian guide
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- food and Drinks